Bingham Post UTME/DE admission form is out for the 2022/2023 academic session. Are you interested in The Bingham University Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session? If yes this post is for you as it contains all you need to know about Bingham University Post UTME Form.
If you have been making enquiries such as “Is Bingham University Post UTME Form Out 2022/2023, Bingham University Post UTME Form 2022/2023, Bingham University Cut Off Mark 2022/2023, How To Apply For Bingham University Post UTME Form 2022/2023, Bingham University Screening Exercise Requirements, Bingham University Screening Exercise Venue, Bingham University Screening Exercise Date, Bingham University 2022 Post UTME Registration Closing Date, you are not alone.
Table Of Contents
Is Bingham University Post UTME Form Out 2022/2023 ?
Yes! Bingham University Post UTME/DE admission form is out for the 2022/2023 academic session.Interested Applicants are to login to the university’s portal to obtain the form.
Bingham University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates into The Bingham University for the 2022/2023 admission exercise.
The 2022/2023 Admission exercise has commenced. Interested candidates are to log unto the University’s website and apply via (https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng).
Candidates that did not select Bingham University are to do so through the JAMB portal.
|Name Of Institution||Bingham University|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Cut Off Mark||150|
Bingham University Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The administration of Bingham University has announced 150 and above as the official cut off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All candidates must have taken the 2022/2023 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 150. The minimum qualification for Degree programmes is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
How To Apply For Bingham University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, login to the portal and use the “My Payments” menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the “Pay with Remita” button after which a payment slip of N2000 will be generated.
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction or the applicant can just pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible to them where they are required to fill and submit the forms using the “Form submission” button.
- Print and submit the filled forms to the University’s Admissions Office on or before the day of the screening.
Bingham University Screening Exercise Venue
Venue for the screening is: Bingham University, Permanent Site, KM 26 Abuja-Keffi Express way, Kodape (Auta Balefi) New Karu, Nasarawa State.
Bingham University Screening Exercise Requirements
Candidates are required to bring along: Originals and Photocopies of their O‘Level and A’Level results, 2022 UTME result slip, 2 passport size photographs and payment Receipt or Teller. Please note that Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are also required to bring their registration form printout.
Bingham University Screening Exercise Date
|Pharmacy, Health Sciences||Tuesday, 23rd August, 2022|
|Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts||Wednesday, 24th August, 2022|
|Law, Education,Social Sciences, and Administration||Thursday, 25th August, 2022|
|MBBS and Basic Medical Science||Friday, 26th August, 2021|
|Bingham University Second Screening Exercise||Date|
|Pharmacy, Health Sciences||Tuesday, 6th September, 2022|
|Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts||Wednesday, 7th September, 2022|
|Law, Education,Social Sciences, and Administration||Thursday, 8th September, 2022|
|MBBS and Basic Medical Science||Friday, 9th September, 2021|
Bingham University 2022 Post UTME Registration Closing Date
The application deadline is not yet specified.
Consult us for Bingham University Post UTME application on 07065855521 or use the below WhatsApp button to chat with us.
We believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly support the uploading team by sharing this post using the below share buttons.
Thanks for reading this article!!!.