The Delta State University (DELSU) wishes to inform the general public and interested Applicants that sales of Pre-Degree application form for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
Table Of Contents
Is DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form Out For 2022/2023?
The Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form is officially out for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form is now available online for sale on www.delsu.edu.ng for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How Much Is DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2022/2023
The management of The Delta State University (DELSU) has announced Twenty Thousand Naira Only (N20,000) as the latest cost price of the 2022/2023 Pre-Degree Admission Form.
When Will DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form Be Out For 2022/2023?
The administration of The Delta State University (DELSU) has announced Thursday September 1st, 2022 as the latest date for the commencement of sales of the 2022/2023 Pre-Degree Admission Form.
DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form Closing Date 2022/2023
The management of The Delta State University (DELSU) has announced Friday February 17, 2023 as the latest closing date for the 2022/2023 Pre-Degree Admission application form.
All degree programmes/courses offered in the university, except medicine and law.
DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements 2022/2023
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in O’level Result in not more than two sittings. The subject should include English Language and Mathematics.
- For pharmacy and nursing science degree programmes, Candidates must possess five credits at one sitting
- Candidates are required to obtain JAMB form and write the 2023 UTME
- Applicants must choose DELSU as first choice
- Applicants must apply for the same course in JAMB and in DELSU Pre-Degree Admission programme
DELSU Pre-Degree Entrance Examination Date 2022/2023
The management of The Delta State University (DELSU) has announced Friday February 24, 2023 as the latest date for the 2022/2023 Pre-Degree Entrance Examination Date.
The entrance examination shall be a computer based test (CBT) which shall be held at The Delta State University Examination Centre at site III.
Materials Required For Writing The Entrance Exam
- The printed photo card
- HB pencil
How To Apply For DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2022/2023
- Log in to www.delsu.edu.ng
- Navigate to admissions, click on Pre-Degree Admission
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the necessary details
- Make payment of N20,000 via DELSU portal or at any commercial bank using the RRR number generated at DELSU portal
- Fill in the subsequent form
- Click on submit when done.
We believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly support the uploading team by sharing this post using the below share buttons.
If you have any question to ask us pertaining this post, kindly scroll down and make use of the below comment section.