Are you an Aspirant of The Federal University Of Lafia (FULAFIA)?, And you want to know How FULAFIA Calculate their POST UTME Aggregate Score?.
If you answered yes, this post is extremely for you as we will be giving detailed steps on how to calculate FULAFIA POST UTME Aggregate Score.
If you are an Aspirant of FULAFIA, it is important for you to know how FULAFIA calculate their POST UTME Aggregate Score.
We urge all Aspirants of The Federal University Of Lafia (FULAFIA) to read this information in full and pass it to other aspirants.
Table Of Contents
FULAFIA POST UTME Grading System
- JAMB Score=50%
- O’level Result=50%
The Federal University Of Lafia (FULAFIA) does not write POST UTME Exam. They only conduct an online POST UTME Screening for all Applicants.
FULAFIA O’level Result Grading System
- A1=10 marks
- B2=9 marks
- B3=8 marks
- C4=7 marks
- C5=6 marks
- C6=5 marks.
How To Calculate FULAFIA POST UTME Aggregate Score
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Sum up your five relevant O’level Result subject marks relating to your field of study
- Add up the result.
- Let’s assume that MYSCHOOLPLUG scored 280 in JAMB, his JAMB aggregate would be graded as 280/8=35%
- Assuming MYSCHOOLPLUG had 5 A1’s in all core subjects relating to his field of study, it would be graded as 10+10+10+10+10=50%
- MYSCHOOLPLUG FULOKOJA POST UTME Aggregate Score would be 35%+50%=85%.