The Kwara State University (KWASU) POST UTME Form Is Out For The 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Are you an Aspirant of Kwara State University (KWASU)?, Are you interested in knowing if KWASU Post UTME screening form is out for 2022/2023?, KWASU POST UTME Form 2022/2023.
If you answered yes, this post is extremely for you as we will be giving detailed information on everything you need to know about KWASU POST UTME Form and How To Apply.
Table Of Contents
Is KWASU Post UTME Form Out 2022/2023
Yes! The Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME Screening Form is officially out for the 2022/2023 academic session. Interested Applicants are to proceed to KWASU Portal to obtain the Post UTME Screening Form.
KWASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The kwara State University (KWASU) POST UTME Screening Form And Direct Entry Form is officially out for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This means that KWASU POST UTME Screening Form and Direct Entry Form is now available online for sale on www.portal.kwasu.edu.ng for the 2022/2023 academic session.
KWASU Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The Kwara State University (KWASU) Official Cut Off Mark is 140 for the 2022/2023 academic session.
READ ALSO: KWASU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022/2023
Can i buy KWASU Post UTME Form if I didn’t score up to 140 ?
No! You cannot acquire The Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME Form if you didn’t score up to 140. For you to be eligible, you must have a minimum mark of 140 and above in JAMB.
KWASU Post UTME Form Closing Date 2022/2023
The management of The Kwara State University (KWASU) has announced Friday September 30, 2022 as the latest closing date for the 2022/2023 POST UTME application form.
KWASU POST UTME Registration Starting Date 2022/2023
The administration of The kwara State University (KWASU) has announced Monday August 8, 2022 as the official date for the Commencement of sales of the 2022/2023 POST UTME Form.
How To Avoid Mistakes During KWASU Post UTME Form Registration
- Go to any nearby CBT Centre or computer centre with solid reputation
- Ensure there is availability of network or strong data connection
- Proceed to https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng/ and continue your registration
- use a valid mail and phone number
- Fill in all your details carefully
- Choose your proposed course of study
- Cross check all the details provided if there is no error
- Submit your application
- Print your application slip
How Much Is KWASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME Form fee for the 2022/2023 academic session is two thousand naira only (N2000).
How To Apply For KWASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Login to https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Click on new application, click here to apply
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note:
- Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit 6. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt for your record.
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempts in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Re-query interface below the page, then Re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt. For support, contact email@example.com
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programmes’ cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (also available for WhatsApp and text messages).
Consult us for KWASU Post UTME Screening Form on 07065855521 or use the below WhatsApp button to chat with us.
MYSCHOOLPLUG TEAM believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly support the uploading team by sharing this post using the below share buttons.
If you have any question pertaining to this post, do not hesitate to scroll down and make use of the below comment section.
Thanks for reading this article!!!.