In this article, I will be showing you all you need to know about Ekiti State University (EKSU) Cut Off Mark 2022/2023. If you have have been searching for “EKSU Cut Off Mark, EKSU Cut Off Mark 2022/20223, EKSU JAMB Cut Off Mark 2022/2023, What is EKSU Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023, EKSU Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses, Does EKSU Accept Second choice, Does EKSU Write POST UTME, Does EKSU Write POST UTME Or Screening”, you are on the right page, kindly take a look at the below outlined details.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Is EKSU Cut Off Mark Out For 2022/2023 ?
- 2 What’s EKSU Cut Off Mark ?
- 3 Can I buy Ekiti State University (EKSU) POST UTME Form if I didn’t score up to 160 ?
- 4 Courses Offered By EKSU 2022/2023
- 5 When is EKSU Post UTME Form going to be out For 2022/2023 academic session
- 6 Does EKSU Accept Second choice ?
- 7 Does EKSU Write POST UTME or Screening
- 8 Does EKSU Write POST UTME ?
- 9 Is EKSU a Federal University ?
- 10 When was Ekiti State University (EKSU) established ?
Is EKSU Cut Off Mark Out For 2022/2023 ?
No. EKSU Cut Off Mark is yet to be announced for 2022/2023 admission exercise.
Kindly bookmark or save this page. We will update this page as soon as it’s being announced. The one shown below is for 2021/2022 academic session
What’s EKSU Cut Off Mark ?
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Cut of mark is 160. Ekiti State University (EKSU) Cut Off Mark is a minimum mark which applicants must have attained in order to be considered for admission or eligible to obtain Ekiti State University (EKSU) POST UTME Screening form.
Ekiti State University Cut Off Mark can be divided into two namely;
1. JAMB General Cut Off Mark: This is a general cut off mark usually being announced by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB). For candidates to be qualified to apply for EKSU, such candidates must have meet the minimum cut off mark for that year admission exercise
2. Departmental Cut Off Mark: This varies from JAMB Cut Off Mark. Having met the JAMB Cut Off Mark, candidates must also meet the departmental cut off mark they are applying for to have high priority of being admitted. For instance, JAMB Cut Off Mark for EKSU for 2022/2023 is 160, and MYSCHOOLPLUG is aspiring for medicine and surgery, MySchoolPlug must have a minimum JAMB mark of 260+ to be qualified or a massive point or aggregate to be admitted.
Can I buy Ekiti State University (EKSU) POST UTME Form if I didn’t score up to 160 ?
No, you can’t.
For you to be elegible to buy EKSU Post UTME Form, you must have a minimum mark of 160 or above.
Courses Offered By EKSU 2022/2023
If you want to know or see the list of all courses offered at Ekiti State University (EKSU), Kindly check out the post.
When is EKSU Post UTME Form going to be out For 2022/2023 academic session
There is no fixed Date for the commencement of sales of Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME Form as at the time of this publication for 2022/2023 academic session. Kindly bookmark or save this page, we will update this page as soon as it’s being announced
Does EKSU Accept Second choice ?
No, Ekiti State University (EKSU) does not accept second choice. The Ekiti State University only considered candidates who choose them as their first choice of institution, for this reason, EKSU only accept First choice.
Does EKSU Write POST UTME or Screening
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) don’t write POST UTME. They only do screening. And this is done by dividing candidates UTME score and Olevel score by certain percentage.
Does EKSU Write POST UTME ?
Is EKSU a Federal University ?
No. EKSU is a state university
When was Ekiti State University (EKSU) established ?
Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti was established as Obafemi Awolowo University, Ado-Ekiti on 30 March 1982 by the administration of Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the first civilian governor of Ondo State. The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. it is located about 12 minutes drive from the center of the city of Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State in Western Nigeria.
We believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly use the below share buttons to share this post. Thanks for reading this article. If you have any question to ask us, do not hesitate to scroll down and make use of the below comment section.