Are you interested in knowing JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Use Of English 2023/2023?, Best Textbooks To Read for Use Of English 2023/2024, Use Of English Textbooks PDF For JAMB 2023/2024.
If you are among the set of candidates that have been searching for “JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Use Of English 2023/2024, Best Use Of English Textbooks For JAMB 2023, Use Of English Textbooks PDF 2023/2024, Use Of English JAMB PDF 2023/2024, you are on the right page.
The JAMB Recommended Use Of English Textbooks are the important Textbooks you must have and read if you want to perform excellently in Use Of English in The 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
We strongly recommend all Aspirants who will be writing Use Of English in the 2023 UTME to make sure they have and read some of this JAMB Recommended Textbooks.
These textbooks will guide you and prepare you ahead of The 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Table Of Contents
JAMB Recommended Use Of English Textbooks 2023/2024
- The Invisible Teacher Textbook By Dele Ashade
- Attah, M. O. (2013). Practice in Spoken English for Intermediate and Advanced Learners, Maiduguri: University of Maiduguri Press.
- Bamgbose, A. (2002). English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and colleges (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann
- Banjo, A. et al (2004). New Oxford Secondary English Course Book Six for Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: UP Plc.
- Caesar, O. J. (2003). Essential Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited
- Daniel Jones (2011). Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Egbe, D. I (1996). Mastering English Usage and Communication Skills, Lagos: Tisons
- Elugbe, B. (2000). Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Grant, N. J. H, Nnamonu, S. Jowitt, D. (1998). Senior English Project 3, (New Edition) Harlow: Longman
- Idowu, O. O, Sogbesan, T. S, Adofo, A. K. Burgess, D. F and Burgess, L. J. (1998). Round-up English: A Complete Guide, Lagos: Longman
- Idris, U. (2001). Oral English at Your Fingertips for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, M. Youngbrain Publishers
- Igiligi, E. C. and Ogenyi, S. O. (2010) Grammar and Composition in the G.S.M. Age, Enugu: Joe Hills Production Services
- Jauro, L. B. (2013). Oral English for Schools and Colleges: A teaching and Learning Approach, Yola: Paraclete Publishers.
- Nnamonu, S. and Jowitt, D. (1989). Common Errors in English, Lagos: Longman
- Obinna, M. F. (2001). University Matriculation Use of English,(Fourth Edition) Port Harcourt: Sunray Books Limited
- Ogunsanwo, O. Duruaku, A. B.C, Ezechukwu, J and Nwachukwu, U. I (2005). Countdown English Language, (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Evans
- Olatoye, S. (2006). The Silent Teacher, Ado-Ekiti: Segun and Sons Enterprises
- Oluikpe, B. O. A, Nnaemeka, B. A, Obah, T. Y, Otagburuagu, E. J. Onuigbo, S. and Ogbonna, E. A. (1998). Intensive English for Senior Secondary School 3, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publisher
- Tomori, S. H. O (2000). Objective Tests for School Certificate English: Practice in Lexis, Structure and Idiom (Reprinted Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann
- Ukwuegbu, C, Okoro, O., Idris, A. U., Okebukola, F. O. and Owokade, C. O. (2002). Catch-up English for SSCE/UME, Ibadan: Heinemann.