The Kogi State University (KSU) Cut Off Mark is out for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Are you an Aspirant of The Kogi State University (KSU)?, And you want to know Kogi State University Cut Off Mark For All Courses For the 2022/2023 Academic Session?, KSU Cut Off Mark.
If you answered yes, this post is extremely for you as we will be showing you The Kogi State University (KSU) latest cut off mark for all courses for the 2022/2023 academic session.
We urge all aspirants of The Kogi State University (KSU) to read this information in full and pass it to other aspirants.
It is important for you to know if you meet The Kogi State University Cut Off Mark ams admission requirements before purchasing KSU POST UTME Form.
The administration of The Kogi State University (KSU) has made it known to the general public that there will be no admission consideration or favouritism for unqualified candidates.
Table Of Contents
KSU Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The management of The Kogi State University (KSU) has announced 160 as the latest cut off mark for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This means that all candidates seeking admission into The Kogi State University (KSU) must have a minimum mark of 160 and above in JAMB to be eligible for admission.
KSU JAMB Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The Kogi State University (KSU) latest JAMB Cut Off Mark is 160 for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates seeking admission into The Kogi State University (KSU) must have scored a minimum mark of 160 and above in JAMB to be considered for admission.
KSU Minimum Cut Off Mark
The administration of The Kogi State University (KSU) has pegged 160 as the minimum cut off mark for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Kogi State University Minimum Cut Off Mark is a mark or points all candidates seeking admission into KSU must have scored in JAMB before he/she will be eligible to purchase KSU POST UTME Form.
It should be noted that there are two types of Kogi State University Cut Off Mark namely; KSU General Cut Off Mark and KSU Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses.
Kogi State University Courses And Cut Off Mark
|S/N||Courses||Kogi State University (KSU) Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses|
|2||Fisheries and Aquaculture||160|
|3||Food science and Technology||160|
|6||Arabic language & Literature||160|
|7||Christian religious knowledge||160|
|8||English Language & Literary studies||160|
|9||History and International studies||160|
|13||Education & biology||160|
|14||Education & Chemistry||160|
|15||Education & Mathematics||160|
|16||Education & Physics||160|
|17||Education & Christian religious knowledge||160|
|18||Education & Islamic studies||160|
|19||Education & English language||160|
|20||Education & Economics||160|
|21||Education & Geography||160|
|22||Education & Social studies||160|
|23||Human kinetics & Health education||160|
|24||Education Administration & Planning||160|
|25||Library and Information science||160|
|26||Islamic & Sharia law||220|
|29||Banking and Finance||160|
|32||Animal and Environmental Biology||160|
|41||Plant sciences & Biotechnology||160|
|44||Geography & Planning||160|
READ ALSO: How To Calculate Kogi State University (KSU) POST UTME Aggregate Score.
Kogi State University Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into The Kogi State University (KSU) must meet the below requirements.
1. The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who applied to Kogi State University as institution of First Choice.
2. Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise.
3. Candidates must possess the basic Five (5) O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
4. The subjects taken at the O’ level must be conventional subjects: Arts (History/Govt., CRS/IRK, English Language, Lit. in English), Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics/Commence, Geography).
5. It is mandatory that Candidates upload their O’ level results, as no admission will be offered without uploading of O’ level on CAPS.
6. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
We believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly support the uploading team by sharing this post using the below share buttons.
If you have any question to ask us, kindly scroll down and make use of the below comment section.
Thanks for reading this article!!!.