Are you an Aspirant of The Nigeria Police Academy Wudil (POLAC)?, And you want to know POLAC Physical Screening Requirements.
If you answered yes, this post is extremely for you as we will be showing you The Nigeria Police Academy Wudil (POLAC) physical screening requirements.
The Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, (POLAC) has released the physical screening requirements for 2022 applicants.
This means that all candidates must come along with the below credentials for the 2022 Physical Screening.
POLAC Physical Screening Requirements 2022
- Evidence of physical/mental fitness from a government recognized Medical Hospital
- Evidence of Good character from Village/District Head of the applicant
- Indigene certificate signed by Local Government Chairman or Secretary
- National Identity Number (NIN) Slip
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of AgeIncluding your jamb result print out
- Printout of application form
- Duly completed Guarantor’s form
- Invitation slip.
It should be noted that any candidate who fails to to come with the above listed credentials won’t be considered for the physical screening exercise.
We believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly support the uploading team by sharing this post using the below share buttons.
If you have any question to ask us, kindly scroll down and make use of the below comment section.
Thanks for reading this article!!!.