The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) POST UTME/DE Admission screening form is out for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The application form is now available on the University’s portal. Candidates are to log in to www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng to start their application.
Table Of Contents
UNIABUJA POST UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023
This is to invite all suitably qualified candidates who chose The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) as first choice in the 2022 UTME for a POST UTME online screening from Wednesday December 28, 2022 to Wednesday 25th of January, 2023.
|Name Of Institution||University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA)|
|Cut Off Mark||180|
UNIABUJA POST UTME Screening Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum mark of 180 and above in 2022 UTME
- Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in O’level Result in not more than two sittings
- Direct Entry Candidates are required to upload their O’level Result and their A’Level result to the University portal.
How Much Is UNIABUJA POST UTME Screening Form?
The management of The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has announced Two Thousand Naira Only (#2,000) as the latest cost price for the 2022/2023 POST UTME Screening Form.
How To Apply For UNIABUJA POST UTME Screening Form
- Log in to https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng And click on “Click here to apply“
- Click undergraduate link on the left panel
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click on “get details”
- Fill in the subsequent form
- Make a one time payment of Two Thousand Naira Only (#2,000)
- Click on submit when done
- Print your payment receipt and your acknowledgement slip..
UNIABUJA POST UTME/DE Screening Form Closing Date 2022/2023
The management of The University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has announced Wednesday, 25th of January, 2023 as the official closing date for the 2022/2023 POST UTME/DE screening application form. Interested and qualified applicants are to log in to the university portal to apply on or before the deadline.