Have you seen your JAMB result? Have you been asking questions such as: After Seeing Your JAMB Result, What Next?, After Writing JAMB What Next?, After Seeing My JAMB Score What Next? And you are interested in knowing the next line of action, this post is extremely for you.
As a result of the conclusion of this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) by The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB) a lot of candidates have seen their UTME score and have been patiently waiting for their schools of choice to release their Post UTME Forms since The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board and other stakeholders have decided and announced the general cut off mark for all tertiary institutions for this year admission exercise.
So, let’s get straight to the point without waisting much of our time. I will be showing you what next or what you need to do after seeing your Jamb score for admission success.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Next After Seeing Your JAMB Result ?
- 2 1. Know Your School Admission Cut Off Mark
- 3 2. Decide If You Need A Change Of Institution Or Course
- 4 3. Obtain Your School Post UTME Form
- 5 4. Participate In Your School Post UTME
- 6 5. Wait For Your School Admission List
- 7 6. Check Name On JAMB Portal Or Your School Admission List Portal
- 8 7. Go For Your School Physical Screening/Verification
What Next After Seeing Your JAMB Result ?
Below are the things you need to do after seeing your JAMB result for admission success.
- Know your school admission cut off mark or points
- Decide if you need a change of institution or course
- Obtain your school Post UTME Form
- Participate in your school of choice Post UTME
- Wait patiently for your Post UTME score (If your school write Post UTME)
- Wait patiently for your school admission list
- Check your name on JAMB caps or your school admission list portal
- Go for your your school physical screening/verification
1. Know Your School Admission Cut Off Mark
After Writing JAMB and you have successfully choose your preferred school, it is important for you to know your school admission cut off mark and your school admission requirements so that you can be considered for admission.
2. Decide If You Need A Change Of Institution Or Course
After knowing your school admission cut off mark and Requirements and you observed you didn’t meet up to the requirements, it is important for you to decide if you need a change of course or institution to another school you meet their cut off mark and admission requirements.
3. Obtain Your School Post UTME Form
After your school of choice has announces the release of their post UTME form, it is important for you to obtain the form.
4. Participate In Your School Post UTME
After obtaining your school Post UTME form, it is mandatory for you to participate in your school Post UTME exam (If your school write post UTME).
5. Wait For Your School Admission List
After seeing your Post UTME score or your screening score, the next thing for you to do is to wait patiently for your school admission list.
6. Check Name On JAMB Portal Or Your School Admission List Portal
After your school of choice has started giving out admissions, it is important for you to check your admission status on JAMB caps or your school admission portal to know your admission status if your admission is in progress or you have been offered admission.
7. Go For Your School Physical Screening/Verification
Finally, after being successfully offered admission, you need to go for your school physical screening by submitting some of your credentials for verification at the school.
MYSCHOOLPLUG TEAM hope you got value in this post ?
We believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly support the uploading team by sharing this post using the below buttons.
If you have any question pertaining to this post, do not hesitate to scroll down and make use of the below comment section.
Thanks for reading this article!!!.