Are you are Aspirant of The University Of Benin (UNIBEN)?, And you want to know how UNIBEN calculate Their POST UTME Aggregate Score?.
If you answered yes, this post is extremely for you as it contains detailed steps on how to calculate UNIBEN POST UTME Aggregate Score.
It is important for you to know how UNIBEN calculate their POST UTME Aggregate Score.
We urge all aspirants of UNIBEN to read this information in full and pass it to other aspirants.
Table Of Contents
UNIBEN Grading System
- JAMB Score=50%
- POST UTME Score=50%
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) does not use O’level Result in calculating their POST UTME Aggregate Score.
This means that UNIBEN has nothing to do with your O’level Result to calculating their POST UTME Aggregate Score. But you must have at least five credits passes in your O’level Result.
How Many Questions Does UNIBEN Set For POST UTME?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) do set a total of One Hundred questions for POST UTME.
How To Calculate UNIBEN POST UTME Aggregate Score
- Step 1: Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Step 2: Divide your POST UTME score by 2
- Step 3: Add up the result.
- Let’s assume that MYSCHOOLPLUG had 280 in JAMB, it would be graded as 280/8=35%
- Assuming that MYSCHOOLPLUG scored 70 in UNIBEN POST UTME, the aggregate would be 70/2=35%
- MYSCHOOLPLUG UNIBEN POST UTME Aggregate Score would be 35%+35%=70%.
We believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly support the uploading team by sharing this post using the below share buttons.
If you have any question to ask us pertaining to this post, kindly scroll down and make use of the below comment section.
Thanks for reading this article!!!.