Are you an Aspirant of The University Of Lagos (UNILAG)?, And you want to know how UNILAG calculate their POST UTME Aggregate Score?.
If you answered yes, this post is extremely for you as we will be showing you detailed steps on how to calculate UNILAG POST UTME Aggregate Score.
We strongly recommend all aspirants of The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) to read this information in full and pass it to other aspirants.
It is important for you to know how to calculate UNILAG POST UTME Aggregate Score.
Table Of Contents
Does UNILAG Use O’level Result In Calculating Their POST UTME Aggregate Score?
The short and simple answer is Yes! UNILAG use O’level Result to calculating their their POST UTME Aggregate Score.
This means that you must have a strong O’level Result to boost your UNILAG POST UTME Aggregate Score.
How Many Questions Does UNILAG Set For POST UTME?
The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) do set a total of 30 questions for POST UTME. And each question carries one mark.
UNILAG POST UTME Aggregate Grading System
- POST UTME=30%
UNILAG O’level Result Grading System
How To Calculate UNILAG POST UTME Aggregate Score
- Step 1: Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Step 2: Add your POST UTME score with your O’level grade score
- Step 3: Add up the above result.
- Let’s assume that MYSCHOOLPLUG scored 280 in JAMB, it would be graded as 280/8=35%
- Assuming that MYSCHOOLPLUG had 5 A1’s in his O’level Result it would be graded as 4.0+4.0+4.0+4.0+4.0=20%
- Assuming that MYSCHOOLPLUG scored 25 out of 30 in UNILAG POST UTME, it would be graded as 25%
- MYSCHOOLPLUG UNILAG POST UTME Aggregate Score would be 35%+20%+25%=80%
We believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly support the uploading team by sharing this post using the below share buttons.
Thanks for reading this article!!!.